Reserve A Room for Your Next Meeting
The Chapman Campus Conference Center’s meeting rooms are available to individuals or community groups whose purposes are civic, cultural, or educational in nature. The cost of using the room or rooms is as follows: all three rooms $50/meeting; board room $25/meeting.
Final authority for the use of the conference center’s rooms and board room rests with the center’s coordinator and President & CEO. A security officer will be on-site for any group meeting at the conference center. Information technology assistance will be made available upon request.
- Meetings for the exclusive purpose of fundraising are not permitted. Commercial sales and promotions of businesses are not permitted.
- Food and beverages are allowed in the conference rooms. Use of the Catering Kitchen is allowed. Food and Beverages are NOT allowed in the board room. Alcoholic beverages may not be served, nor is smoking permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Personal use of the meeting rooms for baby showers, birthday parties, graduation celebrations or other private social events is not permitted.
- Attendance must not exceed that limit established for each meeting room by the Fire Marshall. See individual room space information.
- Meetings may be used during the operating hours of the conference center. Evening meetings will be allowed provided they meet the criteria.
- The use of the meeting rooms is by reservation only.
- The applicant or representative of the group reserving the meeting room must complete the reservation form and send the completed form to Jennifer Walker at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may fax the completed form to Jennifer at 904-407-6036, along with payment for the room. Checks should be made payable to Community Hospice & Palliative Care.
- The Conference Center will only provide equipment that is already installed in meeting rooms. IT Assistance from Community Hospice & Palliative Care will be made available and will be on-site for your meeting upon request. The applicant will assume responsibility for the proper use of the equipment.
- Cancellations must be reported to Jennifer Walker 24 hours in advance of scheduled reservation. Failure to cancel with sufficient notice two times may lead to the cancellation of all remaining reservations.
- Cleanup: Rooms should be left in the same condition as they were prior to your meeting. All cleanup, including the removal and proper disposal of food, beverages and garbage, is the responsibility of the sponsor and must be completed promptly at the end of the event.
- Parking is available without restrictions.
- The Chapman Campus Conference Center shall not provide copying, printing, faxing, or computer use under any circumstances.
- Any damages shall be reported immediately to the Security Officer on site.