With an endowment, you can continue to support our mission even after you or your loved one are gone and contribute to our efforts to provide care and support to all residents in the communities we serve, regardless of ability to pay.
Endowed funds are permanent funds with annual investment earnings distributed to support the intended purpose. All funds are invested as part of the Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation portfolio. You will receive an annual impact letter, reporting the earnings performance of your endowment.
How to establish an endowment
- Pledge a minimum of $25,000
- Fully fund your endowment within five years of agreement date
- Consider contributing additional funds during life or through your will or other financial planning and encourage others to do the same
We will honor you and pay tribute to your vision and generosity with special recognition, including:
- Membership in The 1979 Society, our special group recognizing those who remember us in their will or other financial planning
- Inclusion on our donor wall at the Earl B. Hadlow Center for Caring
- Recognition at our annual Light Party
Beginning the conversation
As with any monetary commitment, please consult with your financial advisor. When you’re ready, please contact Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation at 904.886.3883. You may also visit WaysToGive.CommunityHospice.com to learn more about this opportunity and other ways you can support our work.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA OR ONLINE AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com, REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE." REGISTRATION #: CH482