To improve the quality of life for patients and families, and to be the Compassionate Guide® for end-of-life care in our community.
To be the provider of choice and leader in our community for innovative solutions in end-of-life care.
Integrity, Leadership, Ownership, Respect and Value for the Individual, Superior Service and Teamwork.
- We demonstrate the highest ethical standards of behavior by being fair and honest with our customers and each other.
- We are committed to doing the right things for the right reasons.
- We improve end-of-life care by promoting patient choices, and providing education and information to patients, their families and the medical community.
- We promote community understanding and influence public policy regarding end-of-life issues.
- We use creative approaches to improve quality of life and find better ways to provide service.
- We each practice positive leadership in our area of responsibility.
- We are personally accountable for our work and professional development.
- We are each responsible for the overall effectiveness of our organization.
- We take pride in our work environment and project an image of professionalism.
- We efficiently use our time to most effectively help those we serve.
- We are responsible stewards of our financial resources, using compassion as our guide.
Respect and Value for the Individual
- We respect the diverse cultures and beliefs of our community and one another.
- We seek diversity in experiences, backgrounds and ideas to make us a stronger organization.
- We have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions, and treat each other with mutual respect.
- We engage the diverse talents and backgrounds of our people and provide opportunities for their growth and development.
- We provide the highest quality, compassionate patient/family-centered care.
- We serve our customers by being responsive, innovative and improving their quality of life.
- We understand we can accomplish more together than we can alone.
- We collaborate with our patients’ healthcare providers, our other community partners and each other.