Ways to Give
Making a gift to Community Hospice & Palliative Care in memory or honor of loved ones creates a lasting tribute to their legacy, while also ensuring that our care remains available to everyone in our community. Dollars raised through dedicatory gifts support patient care and special programs and services.
A variety of opportunities are available to families to memorialize a loved one through gifts that also show their appreciation for Community Hospice & Palliative Care and the work we do:
- Create a lasting memorial.
- Request gifts to Community Hospice & Palliative Care in lieu of flowers in obituaries.
- Make estate gifts to Community Hospice & Palliative Care through planned giving.
- Donate loved ones’ belongings to Community Hospice Thrift Shop.
We welcome your investment in endowments for adult and pediatric care, and community outreach programs. Endowments allow us to provide care and community programs and to continue our commitment to enhancement and innovation. Dollars are invested with only a portion of the annual income used to ensure funding in perpetuity.
Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation is involved in numerous events year round to raise funds and awareness to help support the unfunded and underfunded patient care programs and services we provide. Whatever your interest or ability, Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation has a way for you to get involved and make a difference.
Whatever your interest, Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation can help you get involved and make a difference:
- Attend our fundraising events – We host a variety of programs throughout the year geared toward individuals and families, including our signature fundraiser for Community PedsCare, Halloween Doors & More.
- Volunteer at our fundraising events
- Join our Community PedsCare® Teen Advisory Board – Our teens act as ambassadors to raise awareness and funds for Community PedsCare.
- Host a fundraising event – From golf tournaments to poker runs, events can be a fun way to raise awareness of and funds for our vital programs.
Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation offers a number of sponsorship opportunities. These partnerships establish a number of enduring benefits, not only to the sponsoring organization but to the individuals who ultimately benefit from its generosity.
When you sponsor a Community Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation initiative, your investment has the power to change lives. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Recognition as a community steward
- Respect for helping those in need
- Employee pride of association with a worthy cause
- Enhanced business marketing and customer loyalty
- Stronger local connections
You can sponsor a range of initiatives, including fundraising events, caregiver conferences, and education and outreach programs, including Camp Healing Powers and Community PedsCare.
For more information about our sponsorship opportunities, please call 904.407.6135.
Planned giving opportunities
There are several vehicles for planned giving available to consider. As planned gifts can be complicated, we encourage you to discuss your plans with us and your financial adviser. Visit our Planned Giving page for details.
When you shop or donate merchandise or donate your talents as a volunteer at Community Hospice Thrift Shop, you enable us to raise needed funds to support unfunded and underfunded care programs. Visit ThriftShopJax.com for locations, hours of operations and to sign up for sales alert emails.