Women Working Together
The Women's Leadership Council brings together women of all ages and means with a passion for Community Hospice & Palliative Care and its programs. This collective giving council supports the unfunded programs of Community Hospice and improves the quality of life for patients and their families.
The WLC hosts a series of events throughout the year for networking and education about our programs and services.
Prospective members may join the WLC by giving an annual membership gift, a tax-deductible contribution, which will be placed in a special Women's Leadership Council fund.
For more information about the Women's Leadership Council at Community Hospice, please call 904.886.3883.
How can I get involved?
Our WLC members can be as active as they want to be. Select the areas that interest you!
- Attend an event -- Meet new people, get exposed to new issues or bring a guest.
- Annual Meeting
- Educational events
- House parties
- Connector events in a neighborhood near you
- Join a committee -- Lend your time and talents to whatever committee interests you most: Membership, Education, Volunteer or Grants/Programs
- Volunteer -- Community Hospice offers various ways for you to volunteer. We have a list of opportunities for you to choose from.
Why should I get involved?
- The Women's Leadership Council will allow members to combine resources through collective giving and decide where, when and how to award grants. Giving as a group, donors are able to achieve a greater impact than they might alone.
- Collective giving offers a number of benefits, including a higher level of engagement, social connectivity and the freedom to make a significant contribution to a Community Hospice program.
- Connecting with other like-minded women.
- Invitations to CEO briefings, annual meeting and other exclusive educational opportunities.
- Members of the WLC are included as Guardians of Light members and invited to the annual Light Party.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA OR ONLINE AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com, REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE." REGISTRATION #: CH482