Learn more about the Stephen R. Chapman Family Community Campus
This unique Community Campus will further our commitment to the health and well-being of St. Augustine and St. Johns County residents by offering health services and ensuring individuals are prepared to face the challenges of aging and advanced illness. It will serve as the focal point for Community Hospice & Palliative Care services that occur outside of the acute-care setting of our Bailey Family Center for Caring at Flagler Hospital. Click here to view Stephen R. Chapman Family Community Campus brochure.
- A Conference and Education Center featuring four flexible conference rooms with 2,122 square feet of meeting space
- Corporate and Clinical Offices for our St. Augustine-based care teams, featuring private offices and workstations with space for grief and bereavement counseling and workshops
- A Resale Store with a large sales floor and donation drop-off area
Campus programs will include:
- Advanced care services and advance care planning
- Grief and bereavement counseling and workshops
- Learning opportunities for caregivers, veterans and volunteers
- Continuing medical education for clinicians
- Community meeting space and events open to local residents and organizations
Philanthropic support will be vital to establish this community resource. Overall project costs are anticipated to be $3 million with a campaign goal of at least $1.5 million. Support of this project is a commitment to the community and this new local resource, which will serve the needs of area residents for years to come.
To learn more about how you can support our new community campus, please contact Donna Morrow, director of development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904.407.6136.
Visit our Facebook page to view pictures from the groundbreaking ceremony.
Stephen R. Chapman Family Community Campus
Community Hospice & Palliative Care
1373 Dixie Highway
St. Augustine, FL 32084