At Community Hospice & Palliative Care, we are here for you. We are Community. The people who care.
Our Community Hospice & Palliative Care staff and volunteers are taking every precaution and following every protocol to ensure the safety of our patients and their family members.
Community Hospice & Palliative Care is screening to ensure no one is at risk from any exposure to an active virus and are not experiencing any symptoms.
- Visitation is limited to 2 people at a time.
- We will provide visitors with masks, which must be worn at all times.
- Frequent hand hygiene is required.
- We will continue to accommodate families whose loved one is in the dying process.
If for any reason you think you may have been exposed or have any of these symptoms, please stay home and follow your doctor’s orders.
- Fever (>99.0F)
- Shortness of Breath
- Chills or repeated shaking
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- New-onset GI symptoms that are not food-related
- Flu-like symptoms (body aches, general malaise, extreme fatigue, etc.)
Visitors to Community Hospice & Palliative Care patients in nursing homes or other facilities must follow the visitation rules of that facility/hospital.