Women Working Together
The Women's Leadership Council brings together women of all ages and means with a passion for Community Hospice & Palliative Care and its programs. This collective giving council supports the unfunded programs of Community Hospice and improves the quality of life for patients and their families.
The WLC will host a series of events throughout the year for networking and education about our programs and services.
Prospective members may join the WLC by giving an annual membership gift, a tax-deductible contribution, which will be placed in a special Women's Leadership Council fund.
For more information about the Women's Leadership Council at Community Hospice, please contact Amy Davis, director of major and corporate gifts, at 904.407.6135.
How can I get involved?
Our WLC members can be as active as they want to be. Select the areas that interest you!
- Attend an event -- Meet new people, get exposed to new issues or bring a guest.
- Annual Meeting in February
- Educational events
- House parties
- Connector events in a neighborhood near you
- Join a committee -- Lend your time and talents to whatewver committee interests you most: Membership, Education, Volunteer or Grants/Programs
- Volunteer -- Community Hospice offers various ways for you to volunteer. We have a list of opportunities for you to choose from.
Why should I get involved?
- The Women's Leadership Council will allow members to combine resources through collective giving and decide where, when and how to award grants. Giving as a group, donors are able to achieve a greater impact than they might alone.
- Collective giving offers a number of benefits, including a higher level of engagement, social connectivity and the freedom to make a significant contribution to a Community Hospice program.
- Connecting with other like-minded women.
- Invitations to CEO briefings, annual meeting and other exclusive educational opportunities.
- Members of the WLC are included as Guardians of Light members and invited to the annual Light Party.