Caregiver Workshop: Clay County
Orange Park Methodist Church Family Life Center (2042 Reed Street, Orange Park, FL 32073)
Sep 14 @ 08:30 AM -
Are you the caregiver for a parent, loved one or other adult? Join us for a FREE workshop to discuss common struggles and discover resources that are available to help you as a caregiver. Helpful resources and organizations will be on-site to answer your questions.
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 a.m.: Check-in & Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m.: Exhibitors/Support Resources
- 9:15 a.m.: Keynote Speaker, Jim Monahan, M. Ed., ACHE, Community Hospice & Palliative Care Vice President of Education & Community Engagement, “The Spiritual & Physical Aspects of Caregiving”
- 10:00 a.m.: Break
- 10:15 a.m.: Guest Speaker: Debra J. Kainauskas, R.N., BSN, CHPN, Community Hospice & Palliative Care Nurse Educator, “Prepare to Care”
- 11:00 a.m.: Exhibitors
- 11:30 a.m.: Complimentary Lunch
- 11:45 a.m.: Panel Discussion
- 1:00 p.m.: Wrap-up, Evaluation/Door Prizes, Resources
To register, please visit ClayCaregiverConference.Eventbrite.com. For more information, please view the flyer or call 904.407.6464.